drill-user mailing list archives

From Robin Moffatt <robin.moff...@rittmanmead.com>
Subject Re: Article on how to use Apache Drill with Oracle's BI tool, OBIEE
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:27:36 GMT
Another post from a different author, showing a different method:
http://obieestuff.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/using-apache-drill-as-jdbc-data-source.html

--
Robin Moffatt
Head of R&D (Europe), Rittman Mead Consulting

Registered Office : Suite B, First Floor, Moore House, 11 - 13 Black Lion
Street, Brighton, BN1 1ND, United Kingdom / Company No. : 6032852 / VAT No.
: 900 3839 48

Please note that this email communication is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. The
contents of this email may be circulated internally within your
organisation only and may not be communicated to third parties without the
prior written permission of Rittman Mead Consulting.  This email is not
intended nor should it be taken to create any legal relations, contractual
or otherwise.