drill-user mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill 1.6 Cartesian or an inequality joins are not supporting ?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:12:10 GMT
AFAIK, Drill does not support Cartesian join for now. For inequality
join, as long as the join condition has at least one equality
condition, plus inequality condition, Drill breaks into an equality
join and a filter, and it should work fine.

For example,

Join ( T1.C1 = T2.C2 and T1.C3 > T2.C4)

==>

   Filter  (T1.C3 > T3.C4)