drill-user mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying out the newest build.
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 17:34:23 GMT
The error seems to indicate there is a maven dependency conflict for
google guava.

Can you go to contrib/sqlline and common directory, and run the
following mvn command to see the dependency tree?

mvn dependency:tree -Dverbose -Dincludes=com.google.guava

If the output shows it's using a different version other than guava
18.0, then it explains why you get such error.