drill-user mailing list archives

From Khurram Faraaz <kfar...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Query hangs on planning
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 10:43:17 GMT
You mentioned "*But if I uncomment the where clause then it runs for a
couple of hours until it runs out of memory.*"

Can you please share the OutOfMemory details from drillbit.log and the
value of DRILL_MAX_DIRECT_MEMORY

Can you also try to see what happens if you retain just this line where
upload_date = '2016-08-01' in your where clause, can you check if the
explain succeeds.

Thanks,
Khurram