drill-user mailing list archives

From Sonali Ghorpade <sonali.ghorp...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing issue with drill web UI.
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 07:10:01 GMT
Hi,

I have configured custom authentication in dill and modified the
drill-override.conf file according to the documentation mentioned in below
link.

https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-authentication/‚Äč
my authentication jar is working fine. but after modifying the
drill-override.conf the Storage, Threads, Logs tab in drill web UI is not
seen. can anyone please help me with this issue. my content of
rill-override.conf are
drill.exec {

cluster-id: "XXXXXXX",

zk.connect: "XXXX",
security.user.auth {

enabled: true,

packages += "org.ebi.drill.security",

impl: "CustomAuthenticatorType"

}

}
if i comment the security.user.auth the Storage, Threads, Logs tab in drill
web UI is shown.please refer the attachment