drill-user mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: VALIDATION ERROR: From line 1, column 15 to line 1, column 22: Table 'students' not found
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 21:57:18 GMT
If I have followed your steps correctly, I see that you have not switched
to "hbase" schema before running query against an HBase table.

Please use one of the following methods.

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> use hbase;
0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> select * from students;

or

0: jdbc:drill:zk=local> select * from hbase.students;