drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kanagaraj, PremKumar X" <premkumar.x.kanaga...@verizon.com>
Subject Issue with HBase Znode
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:15:48 GMT
Hi,

I am getting below error while trying to connect HBase from Drill

Wed Aug 17 03:37:49 EDT 2016, RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1471419100144, pause=100,
retries=35}, org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException:
The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the
value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured
in the master.

The issue is, Drill storage plugin is looking for a zookeeper node '/hbase'.

In my cluster, this node is represented as '/hbase-unsecure'. It is difficult to change this
node.

I scanned through the code of the Storage Plugin. Looks like this has been hardcoded in the
HBaseStoragePluginConfig.java
public static final String NAME = "hbase"

Do you have any option to change while configuring Storage Plugin for HBase?

Any help greatly appreciated!!

[cid:image001.png@01D1F88D.A755F2C0]<http://www.verizon.com/>

Premkumar Kanagaraj
Senior Architect