drill-user mailing list archives

From <sanjiv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Sql Query Null Error
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 08:15:46 GMT
I am using Drill in Embedded Mode in Window 10 having latest version 1.8. I have started my
drill and fire query for SQL Server through Commad Prompt.
QUERY:-  select * from <storageplugin name>.`<database name>`.`<schema nama>`.`<table
name>` AS `<alias name>`;
e.g:- SELECT *  FROM demoPlugin.`SanjivDatabase`.`core`.`customer` AS T1 ;

If i run this query through command prompt it will work fine. But if i am not using my drill
 for sometime (say 1 hour), and after that if i again fire same query through command prompt
then  it show :-
Error: VALIDATION ERROR: From line 1, column 311 to line 1, column 376: Table 'demoPlugin.SanjivDatabase.core.customer'
not found.
SQL Query null.
But again if i fire same query for 2nd time after this error, then the same query is  working
fine.
What is the problem.? Whether i have to change something in configuration  or any other problem?