drill-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Korn <uw...@xhochy.com>
Subject Cannot load Parquet files created with parquet-cpp in Drill
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 12:30:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently looking at the correctness of our C++ implementation of
Parquet and noticed that I cannot load these files in Drill. Although
this is probably a bug in the C++ implementation, I don't understand
what causes the error. Using the Java parquet-tools, I can read these
files. I'm using Apache Drill 1.8.0 on OSX.

I've posted the error output from Drill and the parquet file as a gist:
https://gist.github.com/xhochy/d4441a5ff2025b877df43fecd4466a11

If anyone could have a short look into this and tell me why Drill cannot
read the file, you would really help me to fix the parquet-cpp issues.

Kind Regards,

Uwe