drill-user mailing list archives

From <sanjiv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject How to save output in any format
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 07:57:27 GMT
I am using drill in embedded mode in window having 1.8 version.
Suppose i have fire query :- select * from DemoSQLServer..Attribute; It will return some
output.
Now my question is :- Is it possible to save the output ?  I know in drill documnet  !record
 is there:- https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-the-drill-shell/
While using record it will save the output in bin folder in file format.
But I want to save the output in any format  (e.g:- csv, txt, excel, etc) and in any where
(i.e:- in any directory or folder). OR:- Can i give file extension(e.g:- csv, excel, txt,
etc) and directory name( e.g:- d://<someFolderName>) which i want to save the output
in query itself.?
Is it Possible in Drill.? or any other option is there.?

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app