drill-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Khatua <kkha...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load Parquet files created with parquet-cpp in Drill
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 19:08:37 GMT
Hi Uwe

I believe you're using the latest Apache Drill 1.8.0. From a quick look at the stack trace,
it appears to be a potential bug on Drill's interpretation of dictionary encoded data.

One way to verify that your C++ implementation of Parquet is correct would be to have your
generated data without dictionary encoding before attempting to see if Drill can read that.

Regards
Kunal