drill-user mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implicit file columns
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:28:03 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I guess you are querying data using Jdbc plugin, if yes, then it is a bug
(please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4903).
Other than that case, as far as I know, Drill doesn't return implicit
columns in select star query.
I am not sure if there is a way to disable it without changing the code.

Kind regards
Arina