drill-user mailing list archives

From Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Cartesian Product in Apache Drill
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2016 02:22:24 GMT
Alternatively, you can set the following configuration to false:

alter session set `planner.enable_nljoin_for_scalar_only` = false;

Cartesian joins need to be processed as a nested loop join, and by default,
Drill only considers nested joins in the case where at least one side of
the join is a scalar subquery.

-- Zelaine