drill-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Reshetov <alexander.v.reshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch load of unstructured data in Drill
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:13:06 GMT
By the way, is it possible to append data to parquet data source?
I'm looking for possibility to update (append to) existing data new
rows so every query execution will have new data rows.

Surely it's possible with plain JSON, but I want more efficient binary
format which will give quicker reads (and executions of queries).