drill-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar <sanjiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sql Server Query taking long time to run
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 08:28:03 GMT
Hello Matt
              Sorry for late reply. I have  used JDBC plugin before with
other data source like oracle and mysql, but not for such a huge data. i
have used for small amount of data and it work fine without taking any
time. But while query through sql-server with  1 million of data in a
table, it will take more than an hour for showing output.

Please tell me how to speed up my drill. Is there any configuration changes
required for speeding up drill query.?

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Sanjiv Kumar <sanjivktr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello  Matt
>

> If i run same query in sql server directly, it will take only few seconds.
>
> But in Drill it will take hours to show output and even some time Connection Error (user
Client) Close unexpectedly showing

--
Thanks & Regards.
Sanjiv Kumar.