drill-user mailing list archives

From Narendar Yalamanchilli <yalam...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Using Drill JDBC Driver on IBM JDK
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 01:05:25 GMT
Hi,
I have Apache Drill 1.9 running in embedded mode on windows machine using Oracle JDK 1.8.
I am trying to connect to Drill using the JDBC driver from an application that will need to
use IBM JDK 1.8 because of some other compatibility issue. However, I am getting the following
error from the Drill JDBC driver when connecting to Drill.
oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocator (initialization failure)
I have been able to use the JDBC driver with Oracle JDK successfully in the past. So I am
thinking that this error has something to do with the IBM JDK. Can you please let me know
if there is anything I can to resolve this issue?
RegardsNaren