drill-user mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Re: Odd Issue with to_date function
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:52:03 GMT
I am hitting this error again.. I really don't want to restart my cluster
with a UTC...

Let's put ourselves in to shoes of an analyst using a Drill Cluster.... all
they are going to feel is frustration that they can't run a query like
this. It doesn't provide a great error message, and even if they find this
thread, they may not have the ability to make this change (ranging from
they don't have the permissions, to admins just say no because of the other
affects)

We need a way to handle this at the session level.