drill-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar <sanjiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable decimal value
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:40:03 GMT
Hey..  I got my problem, In select query i am using cast. I have number
value in database and while querying through drill, i have cast it to
bigint, thats why decimal value are not showing in output even after set
planner.enable_decimal_data_type=true.

But after removing cast, expected output came. Thanks for your reply
Khurram.

--
Thanks & Regards.
Sanjiv Kumar.