drill-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Dixit <sdi...@ohioedge.com>
Subject Drill with Cassandra
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:31:07 GMT
I am not finding any Cassandra specific documentation - how to configure,
etc. - in the documentation site. Does Drill fully support Cassandra? If
yes - which version? I am migrating my group chat app to Cassandra and was
not sure how to proceed 1) replace all joins with multiple simple table
queries and then compose object graphs in middle-tier or 2) use Drill and
reuse existing queries. My complex queries include EXISTS, JOIN, AND/OR etc
clauses. Has anyone used Drill in similar scenario and can provide me some
pointers? Also this is not for analytical purpose - this would be for
user-centric app.

--

Thanks,
Sandeep