drill-user mailing list archives

From Aspen Hsu <a...@xactlycorp.com>
Subject JDBC help
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:06:48 GMT
Hello,

I am working on a maven project that relies on drill-JDBC,  for a stand
alone project, I used this dependency (and it connected/ran fine)

<groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>

<artifactId>drill-jdbc-all</artifactId>

<version>1.10.0</version>
For my actual project, I am using the same dependency and getting this
error.

WARN  oadd.org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn - Session 0x0 for server null,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oadd/org/apache/log4j/Logger

Any help is appreciated :)

Also what when should each of these be used?

 "org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver"

 "com.mapr.drill.jdbc41.Driver"

-Aspen

Aspen Hsu