drill-user mailing list archives

From Jack Ingoldsby <jack.ingold...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODBC querying issues- Can only see files in Drill Explorer, not with other client
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:11:58 GMT
Hi,
Got it to work by adding view! Some issues still, but loaded the data.
Sales guy says he doesn't need it any more of course, but very glad to have
this functionality.
Ping me with your email address (and home country), will send you a small
token (gift card)
Best,
Jack

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbrecht@mapr.com