drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <agir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drill with Cassandra
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:33:42 GMT
The code isn't complete afaik. It might require more work than just
implementing the functionality you are interested in. You can begin by
taking a look at what's already there (refer to Patches / PRs on the JIRA)
and then asking specific questions if you get stuck at any point. I'm
certain someone in the community will offer to help.

Regarding how Drill and Presto compare, you can refer to [1]. Also, there
are a few threads in the User archives which discusses this as well. If you
have any specific questions, feel free to send an email to the list.

[1] https://www.quora.com/How-does-Apache-Drill-compare-to-Facebooks-Presto