drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <agir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.11 Release date
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:40:07 GMT
Thanks for sharing details! It's always helpful to know the context in any
request. It's also exciting to learn about new Drill use-cases.

Regarding the release timeline, I hope someone will start a thread in the
Dev mailing list soon. Or for someone in the PMC to comment on it, here.

I think you should file a JIRA for the S3 regions issue. It's a useful
reference for others encountering similar issues. We should also document
it, until it's resolved.

-Abhishek