drill-user mailing list archives

From Kunal Khatua <kkha...@mapr.com>
Subject RE: JDBC help
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 22:44:47 GMT
You need to use the  org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver class.

The drill-jdbc-all dependency should be enough. Are you trying to connect to an HDFS cluster's
zookeeper?

-----Original Message-----
From: Aspen Hsu [mailto:ahsu@xactlycorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:07 PM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Subject: JDBC help

Hello,

I am working on a maven project that relies on drill-JDBC,  for a stand alone project, I used
this dependency (and it connected/ran fine)

<groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>

<artifactId>drill-jdbc-all</artifactId>

<version>1.10.0</version>
For my actual project, I am using the same dependency and getting this error.

WARN  oadd.org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn - Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oadd/org/apache/log4j/Logger

Any help is appreciated :)

Also what when should each of these be used?

 "org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver"

 "com.mapr.drill.jdbc41.Driver"

-Aspen

Aspen Hsu