drill-user mailing list archives

From Edgardo Robles <edgardo.rob...@outlook.com>
Subject Apache Drill Question
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:04:07 GMT

Hi,

I setup a 3 node zooker/drill cluster but would like to test parquet files but do not want
to setup hdfs.  Would drill work if I used sshfs or glusterfs to store the parquet files and
the cluster be able to query the parquet file with similar performance as hdfs or is using
sshfs or glusterfs fundamentally work differently and I am trying to do something stupid.
 Thank you for any feedback. I tried to search on Google but did not find any links to drill
and glusterfs or sshfs.

-Edgardo Robles