drill-user mailing list archives

From Chetan Kothari <chetan.koth...@oracle.com>
Subject Issue in queying file present in swift compliant object storage
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:43:28 GMT
I have registered plug-in to connect to container of Oracle Storage Cloud Service using Swift
library.

I am able to query files present in top level in container of Oracle Storage Cloud Service.

For example -  oscs.`select * from test_tsv` ( test_tsv is file present as objet in container
I configured in storage plug-in )

But I am not able to query tsv/parquet file having deep hierarchy present in container configured
in storage plug-in.

for example, when I query, /datalake/replicator/test/requisition_fact/,  it always gives me
following error

Sep 13, 2017 11:39:00 PM org.apache.calcite.runtime.CalciteException <init>

SEVERE: org.apache.calcite.runtime.CalciteContextException:

>From line 1, column 15 to line 1, column 18: Table 'oscs./datalake/replicator/test/test_requisition_fact'
not found

Error: VALIDATION ERROR: From line 1, column 15 to line 1, column 18: Table 'oscs./datalake/replicator/test/requisition_fact'
not found

SQL Query null

[Error Id: ad55afb5-ea9f-4a9d-95f7-c5a08f712c73 on slc05gmy.us.oracle.com:31010] (state=,code=0)

Any input on this will be useful.

Regards

Chetan