drill-user mailing list archives

From Padma Penumarthy <ppenumar...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: Workaround for drill queries during node failure
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:30:56 GMT
Did you mean to say “we could not execute any queries” ?

Need more details about configuration you have.
When you say data is available on other nodes, is it because you
have replication configured (assuming it is DFS) ?

What exactly are you trying and what error you see when you try to
execute the query ?

Thanks,
Padma

On Sep 11, 2017, at 9:40 AM, Kshitija Shinde <kshshi1@gmail.com<mailto:kshshi1@gmail.com>>