drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <prog...@mapr.com>
Subject Subject: [HANGOUT] Agenda for 12/12/17 and 12/26/17
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 05:19:32 GMT
Our bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow, 12/12/17. Our usual start time is 10 AM PT. However many
of us must attend another meeting at that time. I’d like to propose that we push the start
time to 10:30 AM PT or shortly thereafter.

Drill 1.12 RC1 is available for voting, so we’ll want to discuss that.

The next hangout is on 12/26. Since many people will be on holiday, perhaps we’ll want to
skip that hangout and convene again in January. Let’s discuss tomorrow.

Please respond with suggested topics. We will also ask for additional topics at the beginning
of the hangout.

Thanks,

- Paul