drill-user mailing list archives

From Chris Cunningham <cunningham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill on Windows
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 23:41:13 GMT
Supposedly with Windows 10, there is a full Linux subsystem that you can
use.  Note: I haven't done this myself, so I'm not sure what would be
needed (or exactly how it would work).  But it looks like a reasonable
option to pursue.

https://www.howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/

This link says background processes aren't possible (which would make this
pointless for drill, right?), but it seems that has been fixed.