drill-user mailing list archives

From Peter Edike <peter.ed...@interswitchgroup.com>
Subject RE: Exception While Querying Decimal Fields in Apache Drill
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:44:23 GMT
Hi,

Stacktrace as requested

java.sql.SQLException: [MapR][DrillJDBCDriver](500165) Query execution error. Details: SYSTEM
ERROR: ClassCastException: org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableDecimal28SparseVector cannot
be cast to org.apache.drill.exec.vector.VariableWidthVector
Fragment 2:18
[Error Id: dba9df08-fb1d-4bd2-93e6-d08fb6f79ff1 on BGDTEST3.INTERSWITCH.COM:31010].
	at com.mapr.drill.drill.dataengine.DRQryResultListener.checkAndThrowException(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.drill.dataengine.DRQryResultListener.getNextBatch(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.drill.dataengine.DRJDBCResultSet.doLoadRecordBatchData(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.drill.dataengine.DRJDBCResultSet.doMoveToNextRow(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.drill.dataengine.DRJDBCQueryExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.jdbc.common.SStatement.executeNoParams(Unknown Source)
	at com.mapr.drill.jdbc.common.SStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:291)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:291)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.executeSql(JDBCInterpreter.java:581)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.jdbc.JDBCInterpreter.interpret(JDBCInterpreter.java:692)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.LazyOpenInterpreter.interpret(LazyOpenInterpreter.java:97)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.remote.RemoteInterpreterServer$InterpretJob.jobRun(RemoteInterpreterServer.java:498)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.Job.run(Job.java:175)
	at org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.ParallelScheduler$JobRunner.run(ParallelScheduler.java:162)
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
Caused by: com.mapr.drill.support.exceptions.GeneralException: [MapR][DrillJDBCDriver](500165)
Query execution error. Details: SYSTEM ERROR: ClassCastException: org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableDecimal28SparseVector
cannot be cast to org.apache.drill.exec.vector.VariableWidthVector
Fragment 2:18
[Error Id: dba9df08-fb1d-4bd2-93e6-d08fb6f79ff1 on BGDTEST3.INTERSWITCH.COM:31010].
	... 21 more

This message has been marked as CONFIDENTIAL on Monday, April 30, 2018 @ 8:44:22 AM