drill-user mailing list archives

From Vitalii Diravka <vitalii.dira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run Drill queries on Drill1.13
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:44:30 GMT
Hi Peter,

Do you use User Authentication [1]? What kind of?
Could you share please drill-override.conf file and connection string,
which you are using to connect to the drillbit?

anonymous user has not access to perform your query.
You should specify username in connecting string [2], which has that access.

If you don't need User Impersonation [3] and Authentication you can disable
it in drill-override.conf file and restart drillbits.

[1] https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-authentication/
[2]
https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-plain-authentication/#connecting-with-sqlline
[3] https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-impersonation/