drill-user mailing list archives

From Vitalii Diravka <vitalii.dira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill error
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:02:01 GMT
Hi Nitin,

It happens in the process of reallocation of the size of buffers in the
memory.
It isn't a User Exception, so it looks like a bug, if you get it in some
existed plugin.
But to say you exactly, please describe your case. What kind of query did
you perform, any UDF's, which data source?
Also logs can help.

Thanks.

Kind regards
Vitalii