drill-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Zhang <dan...@chopin-io.com>
Subject Question - Drill's support for encryption to plugins/data sources
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2018 22:57:23 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I've searched for this questions in all platforms and couldn't find an
answer, hence i'm here, this is my question.

I'm using Drill (version 1.11) with JDBC on top and multiple plugins to
different databases on the bottom. I understand the security support on
Drillbit to JDBC via Kerberos, so what about Drillbit to the data sources?
Is there any support for encryption to ensure a secured connection?

--

Regards,
Daniel