drill-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject OS user and AD user works simultaneously in Drill
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 16:42:05 GMT
Hi ,
I have query regarding authenticate OS user as Drill user.
Here is how my drill is being set up -It is configured with PAM
configurations and it’s connected to AD .All the users login using AD
credentials .Admin of the drill is OS user .
Now my query is if I would like OS user(not admin ) to login to Drill , how
should I do it ?
Has anybody has this kind of hybrid set where OS user and PAM
authentication both works simultaneously.
Appreciate if any one can share drill conf where both works together as
mentioned above .
Thanks,
Divya