drill-user mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with Apache Drill - S3 compatible storage connectivity
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:43:00 GMT
Drill uses HDFS to access S3, so if you have configured the EMC system to
be usable by hadoop, it will be usable by Drill.
Here's the documentation for an S3 compatible EMC system (
https://www.emc.com/collateral/TechnicalDocument/docu86295.pdf); chapters
6-11 are relevant.  I'm not sure if this is the same system you have, but
your system should have similar documentation.
You will probably have to use a different protocol identifier in the URL to
access the storage system.