drill-user mailing list archives

From cupen noruler <xcu...@gmail.com>
Subject A problem about "Using libpam4j as the PAM Authenticator ."
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:55:57 GMT
Hello guys.  I'm a newbie at apache-drill, The document was great to read,
but it's hard to exec.
My env:
 * centos7.4
 * openjdk1.8
 * apache-drill-1.13.0

My problem.
  I want to setup auth following "https://drill.apache.org/
docs/using-libpam4j-as-the-pam-authenticator/"
  But it show me a big terrrible infomation when I start it.

```
> bin/drill-embedded
                                                        Jun 21, 2018
7:33:24 PM org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler initialize
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version Jersey: 2.8 2014-04-29
01:25:26...
Jun 21, 2018 7:33:25 PM org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors logErrors
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected: HINT: A HTTP GET
method, public void org.apache.drill.exec.server.rest.LogInLogOutResources.
logout(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
throws java.lang.Exception, returns a void type. It can be intentional and
perfectly fine, but it is a little uncommon that GET method returns always
"204 No Content".
Error: Failure in connecting to Drill:
org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.NonTransientRpcException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Server requires authentication using
[PLAIN]. Insufficient credentials?. [Details: Encryption: disabled ,
MaxWrappedSize: 65536 , WrapSizeLimit: 0]. (state=,code=0)
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Failure in connecting to
Drill: org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.NonTransientRpcException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Server requires authentication using
[PLAIN]. Insufficient credentials?. [Details: Encryption: disabled ,
MaxWrappedSize: 65536 , WrapSizeLimit: 0].
        at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillConnectionImpl.<init>(
DrillConnectionImpl.java:179)
        at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillJdbc41Factory.newDrillConnection(
DrillJdbc41Factory.java:73)
        at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillFactory.newConnection(
DrillFactory.java:69)
        at org.apache.calcite.avatica.UnregisteredDriver.connect(
UnregisteredDriver.java:138)
        at org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:72)
        at sqlline.DatabaseConnection.connect(DatabaseConnection.java:168)
        at sqlline.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(
DatabaseConnection.java:214)
        at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:1083)
        at sqlline.Commands.connect(Commands.java:1015)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sqlline.ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(
ReflectiveCommandHandler.java:36)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:742)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.initArgs(SqlLine.java:528)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:596)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:375)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:268)
Caused by: org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.NonTransientRpcException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Server requires authentication using
[PLAIN]. Insufficient credentials?. [Details: Encryption: disabled ,
MaxWrappedSize: 65536 , WrapSizeLimit: 0].
        at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.UserClient.connect(
UserClient.java:207)
        at org.apache.drill.exec.client.DrillClient.connect(
DrillClient.java:458)
        at org.apache.drill.exec.client.DrillClient.connect(
DrillClient.java:402)
        at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillConnectionImpl.<init>(
DrillConnectionImpl.java:170)
        ... 18 more
```

My config file: `conf/drill-override.conf`
```
drill.exec: {
    cluster-id: "drillbits1",
    zk.connect: "localhost:2181",

    impersonation: {
        enabled: true,
        max_chained_user_hops: 3
    },

    security: {
        auth.mechanisms: [ "PLAIN"]
    },

    security.user.auth: {
        enabled: true,
        packages += "org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.security",
        impl: "pam4j",
        pam_profiles: [ "sudo", "login" ]
    }
}