drill-user mailing list archives

From Samiksha Kapoor <samikshakapoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill issue
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 03:41:44 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for replying, I have been trying to see the hive tables from drill
using show tables command but not getting any output. Initially I was using
derby metastore but now I have configured MySQL metastore. I have given
select permission to cloudera user to hive tables still there is no result.

Can you send me the necessary properties which I should include in
hive-site.xml for MySQL and derby metastore. Also can we have a Skype call
to resolve this issue? This has to be resolved by 10th June 2018.

Thanks,
Samiksha Kapoor