drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <agir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drill with Docker?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2018 23:04:06 GMT
Hey Paul,

I have Docker images for Drill published here:
https://hub.docker.com/u/drill/. Instructions here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6346?focusedCommentId=16448703&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16448703

Building with CentOS base was the straightforward. Ubuntu works well too.
I've been trying to get it working under Alpine OS, but there have been
some issues which I haven't resolved yet.

The relevant Docker Files and YAML definitions are available here:
https://github.com/Agirish/drill-containers. Drill should come up
successfully, either in Embedded or Distributed modes - under a vanilla
Docker env or with K8S. I have some pending enhancements yet to be
checked-in. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Abhishek