drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web console responsiveness under heavy load
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2018 07:18:18 GMT
Are you running the query through the WebUI? What are the memory settings of your Drillbit?

On 6/26/2018 7:45:30 AM, Dave Challis <dave.challis@aistemos.com> wrote:
Are there any recommended Drill settings to configure in order to ensure
that the web console (running on 8047) remains responsive even under heavy
load?

Currently, if I execute a large/complex query (that e.g. takes 5m to
complete), all queries to 8047 just block until the query completes.

I'd like to use it to keep an eye on the query (on the profiles) page.