drill-user mailing list archives

From Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: RepeatedMapHolder
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 21:53:46 GMT
 Hi Charles,  The actual problem i am trying to solve is,  I have a json blob generated by
kvgen that contains a bunch of key value pairs like

{"key":"spark.driver.port","value":"18650"}, {"key":"spark.executor.memory","value":"16g"}

I am trying to parse out the value of a particular key say spark.executor.memory   and
I want to do this using a custom UDF.