drill-user mailing list archives

From srungarapu vamsi <srungarapu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Beginner Jira Bugs
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I find Drill Apache project interesting and i want to contribute to the
project. I have cloned the source code, compiled it on my laptop. I am
going through the code base , documentation available on the website
<http://drill.apache.org/docs/> and  Dremel paper
<https://storage.googleapis.com/pub-tools-public-publication-data/pdf/36632.pdf>
.

I see that all the Drill issues are tracked in Jira (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DRILL/summary). Are there any
labels available so that i can browse through NewBie/Beginner issues ?
If not, is there any other way i can quickly ramp up on the Drill code base
so that i can start contributing back as early as possible ?

Thanks,
/Vamsi

--
/Vamsi