drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: setup drill in windows
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:37:02 GMT
Hi Memet,

Two good resources to get you started. First, please take a look at the documentation on the
Apache Drill website [1]. Second (shameless plug here), we've written a book Learning Apache
Drill [2]. My co-author, Charles, did a very nice job explaining how to set up Drill on Windows
and how to query json.

Thanks,

- Paul

[1] http://drill.apache.org/docs/installing-drill-on-windows/