drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill fails to query pcap files
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:57:58 GMT
All,
I posted the following PR for this issue:
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1637 <https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1637>

Basically this PR does two things.
1.  It creates a boolean column called is_corrupt and
2.  If the PCAP file has a corrupt row, it marks that row as corrupt by setting is_corrupt
to true and keeps going

WIth the example from Giovanni, I was able to find 590 or so corrupt rows out of 7000 in that
PCAP file.  It was late and I don’t know if that was what ti was supposed to find, but it
worked and was able to query that.   If you guys could send a few more examples, I’d like
to test this on other files to make sure it works with them.  We’re also going to have to
do the same thing for the PCAP-NG format I would assume.