drill-user mailing list archives

From "Greiner, Marius (Heidelberg) DEU" <Marius.Grei...@heidelbergcement.com>
Subject Problems with connecting to MongoDB
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 17:47:49 GMT
Hello together,

I'm currently trying to query MongoDB with Apache Drill and ran into some problems I cant't
explain myself.

I try to do a simple select on the database, but it always returns 0 Records. When I enter
"SHOW DATABASES" it shows me all databases on the server so a connection is established. After
reading the documentation I changed the option "store.mongo.all_text_mode" to true, as I encounter
same fieldnames with different datatypes (As can be seen in the Attachements). But this didn`t
help me.

Currently I am using MongoDB 4.0.5 Community (with 3.0 happens the same thing).

Attached to this E-Mail are:

·         All logs

·         A picture of the dataset in MongoDB

·         My current Drill-options for MongoDB

I really hope you can help me, as I am trying for a few days now to solve this problem, without
success.

Regards

Marius Greiner
System Engineer Connected Industry

[image001]

Phone: +49 6221 481 35009
Mobile Phone: +49 172 3514119

HeidelbergCement AG
Berliner Straße 6
69120 Heidelberg
Germany

marius.greiner@heidelbergcement.com<mailto:marius.greiner@heidelbergcement.com>
www.heidelbergcement.com<http://www.heidelbergcement.com/>

HeidelbergCement AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Corporate seat: Heidelberg
Registergericht / Register Court: Mannheim, HRB 330082
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Fritz-Jürgen Heckmann
Managing Board: Dr. Bernd Scheifele (Vorsitzender/Chairman of the board), Dr. Dominik von
Achten (stellv. Vorsitzender / Deputy Chairman),  Kevin Gluskie, Hakan Gurdal, Jon Morrish,
Dr. Lorenz Näger, Dr. Albert Scheuer

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder die E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie
bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie die E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte Weitergabe der E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden