drill-user mailing list archives

From Kwizera hugues Teddy <nbted2...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple fragments in apache drill
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:14:14 GMT
Hello Team drill,

I'm executing a query in Apache drill cluster, however, it is making only 1
minor segment. I have tried various queries like union of 2 queries
, aggragation etc, and executing it on  millions records however it is
still making 1 fragment only. Is there any configuration change that I can
do for making multiple segments so that these could be executed on each
drill bit individually. How can I confirm whether the query is being
executed on 1 drillbit instance or multiple instances.

- We are trying to compare Impala vs Drill , but for the moment Impala is
more fast Than Drill

- Environment :

Drill On Yarn : whith 6 drillbits;

Regards Hugues Teddy