drill-user mailing list archives

From Mehmet GÖLGELİ <megolgel...@gmail.com>
Subject setup drill in windows
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 20:42:10 GMT
Hi, I interested in apache drill. I am trying to make simple projects with
json an I heard I can use drill as sql engine. but I don't run and make
setup in local. Have you got an opinion. Can you help me in translate it in
windows for settings. for embedded mode. I need your help.

1- apache drill is a sql engine and queries

2- easy setting on windows as embedded mode

3- can be made simple or big json, xml, xsl,... projects

4- free

but I don't set up when I read instruction and I heard zookeeper, java in
embedded mode

mehmet

but I don't set up when I read instruction and I heard zookeeper, java is
not necessariy in embedded mode

I need drill in localhost and while in my hostings in embedded mode while
doing projects using json files
2 saat önce

Who will use drill