drill-user mailing list archives

From hanu mapr <hanu.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add an index
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:19:08 GMT
Hi,

Storage plugin needs to be enhanced to handle the indexing capabilities for
the corresponding storage engines. Indexing is supported by some of the
databases like MongoDB, MapRDB etc. Currently, Drill's MapRDB storage
plugin is enhanced to support the indexing mechanisms for MapRDB. If you
are using any other storage engine then the corresponding storage plugin
needs to be enhanced in the similar lines. The indexing API is nicely
abstracted out so as to easily integrate other storage engines which
support indexing mechanisms.

Please let us know the storage engine you are trying to use?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,