drill-user mailing list archives

From PRAVEEN DEVERACHETTY <pravee...@gmail.com>
Subject Performace issue
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 13:16:45 GMT
I am running a query with UNION ALL. as below

select <few columns>
from ( select FLATTEN(t.jdata) as record from
((select convert_from(json string, json) union all
 (select conver_from(json_string,json) union all
) as jdata) ) as t) ems

Reason for giving union all is because we are invoking a call using rest
app, there is limitation of 20,000 when we use convert_from function. Our
heap size is 8GB, server is 8core. From profiling, it shows this perticula
query spikes from 100MB to 8GB continuously. is there anything i am
doing wrong?.

Thanks,
Prveen