drill-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Raj <rahul....@option3.io>
Subject Drill does not release DB connections when a storage plugin is deleted
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:19:38 GMT
Drill does not release the database connection when we disable or delete a
storage plugin.
It can be seen with "lsof -i -p <<drillpid>> | grep <<db-host-ip>>"
that
the number of socket connections to db host keep increasing if we keep
updating an existing storage plugin.

JdbcStoragePlugin does not override AbstractStoragePlugin#close and leaves
basic datasource open when the plugin is destroyed.

Can someone verify this? I will raise a defect and provide a fix.

Regards,
Rahul

--
_*** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the named addressee then you should not