drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <agir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HDFS storage prefix returning Error: VALIDATION ERROR: null
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:56:58 GMT
Hey Krishnanand,

As mentioned by other folks in earlier threads, can you make sure to
include ALL RELEVANT details in your emails? That includes the query,
storage plugin configuration, data format, sample data / description of the
data, the full log for the query failure? It's necessary if one needs to be
able to understand the issue or offer help.

Regards,
Abhishek